Wednesday, March 22, 2006

iTunes knows all, reveals all

From A; Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.
  1. How does the world see you? Searching [live] (Lynyrd Skynyrd) - I can live with that.
  2. Will I have a happy life? - Dreams be Dreams (Jack Johnson) - hmmmm....
  3. What do my friends really think of me? Leave My Girl Alone (Stevie Ray Vaughan) - what's this about?
  4. What do people secretly think of me? Let It Come (Vineyard Music) - nope, I was thinking "Get the Funk Out Ma Face" by the Brothers Johnson.
  5. How can I be happy? Homies 'n Thugs [remix] (Tupac) - ????
  6. What should I do with my life? Strawberry Fields Forever (The Beatles) - one can only hope...
  7. Will I ever have children? It's My Job To Keep Punk Rock Eli (NOFX) - interesting...
  8. What is some good advice for me? All I Could Do Was Cry (Gladys Knight & The Pips) - oh no, this is scary...
  9. How will I be remembered? I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever (Delirious) - cooool
  10. What is my signature dancing song? Funk 49 (Joe Walsh) - yep
  11. What do I think my current theme song is? Deliver Me (David Crowder Band) - I need it!
  12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Classic Lines from Seinfeld (Jerry Seinfeld) - yep, they think I'm a clown.
  13. What song will play at my funeral? Star Wars Cantina (Weird Al Yankovic) - hey, what's up with that?
  14. What type of men/women do you like? Slightly Dirty (Larry Carlton) - that was BC.
  15. What is my day going to be like? Bumper Cars (Rick Strauss) - I'm feelin' it...
Spooky or what?!?!

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

reftagger