Saturday, March 18, 2006

dinner with angela


Last night I went to diner with Angela. We started off with a little shopping (she's like her mom). Then we went to Vapiano's in Frankfurt but she decided that wasn't her crowd. I think she was sparing me - they seemed a little sophisticated in there and perhaps she thought I might embarrass myself. So we went to a nice Italian place just of the Zeil (panorama's of Frankfurt) for some pasta. My little girl is becoming so mature. I really love her.

A friend of mine told me a long time ago that a father should take his daughter on regular dates. I agree. It builds intimacy. It provides a chance to focus on her to let her know she is special - a chance to really listen to her. And very important, a chance to model what she should be looking for in a future spouse. I need to take her out more.

Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

David Rowe said...

Who is that young guy on the left ?? Looks kind of related to the old bloke smoking a cigar...

ricki said...

that's after my first Atkins diet...

K-Fish said...

After looking at Vapiano's menu, I am voting for going there. I will start with the Pasta Carbonara followed by the Death In Chocolate dolci. Just the name alone makes it be the gotta-try desert. I really like chocolate cake with icing. Doesn't hurt to throw in some ice cream with it. Lots of it. And don't skimp on the size of cake piece either. Better throw in a little more ice cream just to be sure.

Hmmm... ...wonder if I have a cake mix somewhere in the house?

"HONEY? sweetie pie?!? Do we have..."

(Diet? What Diet!)

reftagger