Saturday, March 11, 2006

great friends

I had lunch today with a really special couple, Mary and Igor. She's American and he's well, he's special. These guys really love Jesus. They will be moving on from ICF soon to connect with a church plant, The Frankfurt Project, here in Frankfurt. It is so good to be able to be part of Christ's body. Mary and Igor demonstrate true integrity to me. I will really miss them as they pursue God's call in their life. The Frankfurt Project is somehow connected with Redeemer Presbyterian Church out of New York. If I get more details, I will post that another time.

Barb, Angela and I then went bowling over at the Magic Bowl with a new friend of Angela's and the girl's parents. They seem like a nice couple but I only bowled a 78 ... I keep getting worse ... Dad, is that a result of aging?

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

frankfurt projekt (frankfurt city church) is: www.frankfurtcitychurch.de.

reftagger