Wednesday, August 29, 2007

i'm karl barth

Oh no ... I'm Karl Barth ... I'm not sure but I don't think I feel good about that.


You scored as Karl Barth, The daddy of 20th Century theology. You perceive liberal theology to be a disaster and so you insist that the revelation of Christ, not human experience, should be the starting point for all theology.

Karl Barth

80%

John Calvin

67%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

60%

Anselm

60%

Martin Luther

47%

Charles Finney

33%

Jürgen Moltmann

27%

Paul Tillich

20%

Jonathan Edwards

13%

Augustine

7%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are one third Charles Finney. I came out with Calvin at the top (80%) and Finney at (13%).

Unknown said...

like father like son - i was 73% calvin and 7% Finney.

there were several trick questions that may have warped the final outcoume.

"Holy Spirit revival is what the world needs" - depending on the meaning i could agree or disagree.

"The Bible is not a central aspect of systematic theology" - that is true. God is. However, the revelation of God is in the Bible so I didn't know how to answer.

Maybe my experience was not allowing revelation.

Rick Frueh said...

Finney was a great revivalist and a "goofy" theologian.

Jimmy Carter says Barth is his favorite theologian.

Jimmy Carter say he is a Christian.

One of those statments may not be true.

List me with Wesley.

reftagger