Sunday, July 08, 2007

the new 7 wonders

I was pretty impressed with the old list of 7 wonders of the ancient world. Of these, I was at (or at least at the site of since only the Great Pyramid remains) three of them (The Great Pyramid of Giza, The Statue of Zeus at Olympia, and The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus).

Now the new list of seven wonders of the world is out. I've only seen two of these (The Great Wall of China and The Roman Colloseum). Both are cool but I've been to seven of the fourteen finalists it's a tough call. In the end, the world is full of wonder. And the God of Wonder rules over all!

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rick,
I've been to two also--The Colloseum and Petra. Note that these are the man-made wonders of the world. Even more amazing are the God-made wonders of the world.

reftagger