Saturday, February 10, 2007

tony jones on emergent

From an "emergent's" perspective, Tony Jones shares the coming together of pastors and theologians. I think I went to the church that had the coffee pot debate.

HB at Exhibiting The Value of Knowing God links that to Braveheart.

Robert the Bruce: I'm not a coward. I want what you want, but we need the nobles.
William Wallace: We need them?
Robert the Bruce: Aye.
William Wallace: Nobles. Now tell me, what does that mean to be noble? Your title gives you claim to the throne of our country, but men don't follow titles, they follow courage. Now our people know you. Noble, and common they respect you. And if you would just lead them to freedom they'd follow you. And so would I.

HT: SB

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

SB said...

thanks for the link up Rick- I dig your blog and the stuff you write on Team Pyro

reftagger