Monday, June 30, 2008

where's brian head welch?

Savemefrommyself“Unlike most people, I had a childhood dream to become a rock star that came true. I was able to do what I wanted to do, go where I wanted to go, and buy what I wanted to buy. Unlike most people, I gave all this up - my music, my band, my career, everything - when I had an encounter with God.” ~ Brian ‘Head’ Welch, formerly of KoRn.

Today Brian is living at his orphanage in India. More details available by Paul Del Signore.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't familiar with Brian or Korn until his conversion but recently here's where I've seen him...

He's on MySpace...
www.myspace.com/brianheadwelch

He recently flew out to the Lakeland "revival" as I saw him on a taped visit with Todd Bentley.

reftagger