Thursday, December 20, 2007

santa is a calvinist

This is too good to be true ... turns out Santa Claus is a Calvinist and since I am one also, surely he will choose me ... here are some of Santa's comments ... read the whole article only at TBNN.
I actually don't deliver most of the presents that you see on Christmas. I would guess that about 15-20% of Christmas presents actually come from my sleigh.

The decision is up to me. No one influences me in my decision.

Each year I choose who will get presents. I only give gifts to people who believe I am real. How do they believe? They are the ones I show myself to. So both their belief in me and their gifts come from my hand. They can't earn it.

Nobody deserves anything good from me. I simply give gifts to those who believe; and they can only believe because I chose them to believe. I never looked into the future to see who would believe and then chose them. That's just silly.

No one deserves any presents. I simply choose who gets them. The gifts are limited to those I choose. When I give gifts, no one rejects them. I keep those who believe in me so that they never stop believing.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

reftagger