Monday, October 22, 2007

pasta shapes

I like to follow-up on who is linking to my blog and today I got a link from Michael Bells. When I went to his site I found something I love - the world directory of pasta shapes and names! Excellent!!!

This is great ... now I have a reason to have an iPhone. When I go to a restaurant serving pasta, I guess because I'm Italian, people always ask me what pasta is what. I get frustrated so I commit an Italian sin, that is I just tell them, "I don't know, they're all the same ... just shaped different." Now if I get that iPhone I can look it up and look like the real deal ... ah, life just keeps getting better.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Rick. That is a lame listing of pasta. For example, today I'm having Sconcigli for lunch. It's not listed on his website. You can see it at:
http://www.marions-kochbuch.de/index/1551.htm
Maybe it's Missouri style Italian pasta.

reftagger