Thursday, November 09, 2006

funny stuff

Phil Johnson was in a hurry this week but left us with some great links ...

Woody Allen interviewing Billy Graham - part 1, part 2
Cool blending ideas
Fun with Mr. T

And on a political note, since it seems a lot of my Christian friends are getting on the global-warming band wagon while I remain on the fence, here's an alternate view. So on a serious note, I'm not sure what will convince me. I still remember the shocked looks on the faces of my European friends when I told them I haven't seen any data to support that global-warming is real. I guess I should have clarified that I haven't seen irrefutable data. As with so many issues, data is rarely clear cut and often easily manipulated by the presenter. I'll continue to sit this debate out.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

reftagger