Sunday, December 18, 2005

2 days off...

I'm overdue for time with my family. Tomorrow we drive to Nürnberg to enjoy the Weihnachtsmarkt. It is the oldest in Germany dating back to 1628. We plan to spend the night there and then drive back through Rothenburg ob der Tauber via the Romantisches Strasse (Romantic Road). My goal is to enjoy the sites, enjoy my wife, and attempt not to use these two days as time to lecture them on my expectations for their lives...pray for me. For you, if you are not listening to Erwin McManus for inspiration and Rich Nathan for theology, you are missing out.I am looking forward to getting my iTrip (black of course) so that I can listen via FM in the car. My only hurdle now is that I cannot sort out how to play at higher speed. The iPod plays audio books at fast speed but I cannot see how to play podcasts that way - oh well, still an improvement from pre-iPod days.

Technorati Tags : , ,

No comments:

reftagger