Sunday, November 06, 2005

traveling today

Today is a difficult day for me. I travel a lot – too much actually. But when it’s planned I tend to cope better spiritually and emotionally. This trip to Kobe, Japan however came up only Friday. I was really looking forward to spending some time with my beautiful wife and precious children.

Additionally, it is a long trip. I leave today (Sunday – cutting into our normal weekend routine) and come back Friday.

Oh well, the comfort I take is that they are in God’s hands…but I still miss them terribly. God has really blessed me with a wonderful family. I am truly the most fortunate man on earth.

Before I leave today I have the pleasure of presenting lesson 3 of the Becoming a Contagious Christian class that I have been leading. This is such great material. It is a wonder that the great and awesome God not only chooses us, but then He includes us in His plan of redemption for others. Amazing! Today’s lesson is about initiating spiritual conversations. Such simple concepts - but for people unfamiliar with the material it can be really freeing. I guess some people just need a seed of idea or perhaps permission to just be themselves.

Technorati Tags : ,

No comments:

reftagger