Monday, November 07, 2005

jesus and the kingdom

“God’s care for humanity was so great that he sent his unique Son among us, so that those who count on him might not lead a futile and failing existence, but have the undying life of God Himself.” John 3.16 “Jesus’ good news, then, was that the Kingdom of God had come, and that he, Jesus, was its herald and expounder to men. More than that, in some special, mysterious way, he was the Kingdom.” Malcom Muggeridge, Jesus: The Man Who Lives


How can I demonstrate more of Jesus, which is more of the Kingdom of God, in my everyday living? As I sit here in Japan with these wonderful people, how can I express to them the love of God? Lord help me to see people with your eyes of love and compassion so that I might be the ambassador that you called me to be.

Technorati Tags : ,

No comments:

reftagger