Friday, November 11, 2005

over russia

I’m at 38,000 feet right now somewhere north of Jekaterinburg, Russia on my way back from Japan. I was able to use google talk to not only message a friend but we were able to have a voice conversation. Cool!

“Jesus then came into Galilee announcing the good news from God. ‘All the preliminaries have been taken care of,’ he said, ‘and the rule of God is now accessible to everyone. Review your plans for living and base your life on this remarkable new opportunity.’” Mark 1.15

“We are, all of us, never-ceasing spiritual beings with a unique eternal calling to count for good in God’s great universe.” Dallas Willard, The Divine Conspiracy I trust I counted for good while in Japan. He has been so good to me, I want to represent Him well.

Technorati Tags :

No comments:

reftagger