Sunday, March 04, 2007

g3 crowd chant

G307 Color AdmatGood news - just got our tickets for the G3 2007 concert in Cincinnati featuring Joe Satriani, John Petrucci, and Paul Gilbert. I'm already practicing my Crowd Chant. I hope he doesn't wear the orange wig.

Unfortunately we had to pass on the Platinum Package which includes seating in the first 5 rows and collectible VIP laminate that gives you access to "CLUB JOE," the exclusive Joe Satriani meet and greet experience. a 60 minute Q&A and autograph session with Joe Satriani, a personal photograph, a guided tour of Joe's "Guitar World" and an autographed copy of Joe's new double DVD "Satriani Live". Two lucky guests will be brought back onstage to watch the show’s encore from the side of the stage! Sounds cool but I'm not up to the $325 per ticket - our tickets were a little less.

I didn't find a good link for Paul Gilbert so I'll though in this video.


Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw the G3 with Steve Vai, Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Eric Johnson... One of the best concerts i have seen...

Is Stu Hamm still playing with Joe?

I doubt they will make it to Billings Mt... But you never know.

Blessings,
iggy

reftagger