Tuesday, July 04, 2006

we're in cincinnati now

On a personal note, for those of you that know us, we made it to Cincinnati on Saturday fine. The trip was uneventful.

We are all pretty tired and are working to get adjusted to life in a new time zone. I managed to sleep until 5:00 this morning.

Our new house is nice and we have begun the process of breaking stuff.

Our phone, cable and internet access is now in so we can live life legal again. I occasionally "borrowed" some of my neighbor's unsecured wireless. Is that sin? I mean borrowing it. Not for him to have it unsecured. Shanon told me she is doing the same thing in her new place so I think it must not be sin.

I bought a Chevy Tahoe LTZ (very Tony Saprano-like) and Barb has picked up a Toyota RAV4 Limited. Today is focused on some furniture shopping and miscellaneous items.

Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

Shannon Laser said...

Glad to hear you've landed on civilized soil again. Say HI to the family from us. We miss you all!

Thanks for the mention...and keeping us honest. By the way we now 'share' our wireless internet with our neighbour. :P No more 'borrowing' here.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you made it OK - my commiserations that you are now stuck living in the States :)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're all back in the US of A.

David Rowe said...

Do those cars come with winter tyres ??

ricki said...

winter whats?

never mind, Angela told me ... "tires" ... nope - we don't drive fast enough to need summer "tyres" ... big country, slow speed ... but livin' large

reftagger