Saturday, February 18, 2006

i don't understand...

I love reading but I have no idea why. Ninety percent of what I read causes no positive feeling or thought. I either read something that I disagree with, something that angers me, something leaves me completely befuddled about humanity, etc... You get the picture.

Here's one in the news the other day. I don't get this at many levels, perhaps someone out there can help me.
  1. Two guys with a 30 year age gap are just fooling around...I don't get that. I love my dad but we don't usually hang out and engage in horseplay. Am I the only one that finds this odd?
  2. They were at work when this happened...I don't get that. Why weren't they busy working? Should Waffle House sue them?
  3. Leo accepts a dare from Wilson to drink poison and somehow it's Wilson that's the bad guy - he may even go to jail for a year...I don't get that. It seems Leo is not the brightest crayon in the box...is he going to the stupid farm?
  4. Rex Leo and Quinton Wilson...I don't get that. The first guy has two first names and the second guy has two last names. Odd?
  5. $5 dare...I don't get that. It has been a long time since I dared someone but it was for a quarter. Has inflation gone up that much or is it based on the stupidity factor of the dare?
  6. Waffle House is being sued...I don't get that. For creating an environment that allows this kind of idiocy? For having cleaners on hand? Personally, these guys shouldn't be suing Waffle House, I should be! How could they hire such morons to be preparing food for hungry guys like me?
Sorry but I just do not understand the world very much these days...

Technorati Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Vince said...

I am simply amazed that the Waffle House had any cleaning supplies on hand. I have been a few Waffle Houses that could have used a good cleaning. Maybe the Waffle House mentioned should not be sued because it actually had cleaning supplies.

why the change in format of your blog?

Joseph said...

I love Waffle House. I look forward to it each time I travel to where there are some. Like Fredricks MD. I will go out of my way to get that waffle and sausage.

It doesn't need to be clean as long as you heat the food to a high temperature.

The design of the counter and booths allows hosing the whole place down about 4AM. Well the floor anyway.

reftagger