Wednesday, August 20, 2008

train song

Josh Garrels Train Song ... wow!



Train Song

Shame on you, shame on me
Lord He took all that shame and pain, and set men free
And I've got that fire on the mountain
Fire in my soul
It's been a long time coming, long time
And I'm ready to go
I'm stepping out the door
Doing what feels right
Following my Lord, through the darkest night
And when the path gets narrow
I'll follow Him
And when the world comes down, around
I'll be with Him
He said, sing it on the mountain
Or in the valley low
He's my God, and He never let me go
He said, sing it on the mountain
Or fight in the valley low
Every man's going to see, and everyone will know
That peace runs deep in Him
I said peace runs deep in Him
Peace runs deep in Him.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

reftagger