Tuesday, August 19, 2008

i'm out of sync

I know I'm out of sync with a group or a viewpoint when I see something that is supposed to be a positive but I take as more negative reinforcement.



PS - The Matthew 25 Network should not be confused with Matthew 25 Ministries. The latter helps the world's needy while the former supports public officials who in their view support social change (hmmm).

HT:BH

And speaking of politics, I heard these today:

"Everybody is starting to whisper that if Obama has any prayer of winning, he has to choose Hillary. And if he chooses Hillary, he's going to have to have somebody taste his food and start his car for him every day."

"John McCain is considering Mickey (or is it Andy) Rooney as his running mate ... all in an effort to make him appear younger."

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

reftagger