David Rudd post 5 Reasons You Should Be More Generous:
You can always give without loving, but you can never love without giving. ~ Amy Carmichael
1. God’s creation was GENEROUS. Instead of just creating a functional, mechanical world; He gave us an amazingly creative, colorful, complex yet simple world. The variety and beauty of creation is a constant reminder of God’s GENEROSITY.
2. The most beloved characters in the history of the world are those who were viewed as GENEROUS by their contemporaries.
3. The hero of every story is the one who GIVES AWAY for the good of others.
4. The best meal is one that is prepared by a GENEROUS chef (delicious is important, but useless if you only get two bites)
5. The single greatest act of all time was the GENEROUS gift of life, given to us by God through His Son, Jesus.
Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will repay him for his deed. - Proverbs 19:17