Friday, July 01, 2011

labels


I'm not planning to use Ecto anymore to create posts ... it looks like I can do all I want directly in Blogger. With that I will stop Technorati and start using Blogger's labels. Here's what I'm thinking ... input?

  • Prolegomena - the study of methods and presuppositions before one does systematic theology (sometimes this involves the study of how God reveals himself).
  • Bibliology - the study of the Bible.
  • Theology Proper - the study of the doctrine of God.
  • Christology - the study of Jesus.
  • Pneumatology - the study of the Holy Spirit.
  • Anthropology - the study of humanity.
  • Soteriology - the study of Salvation.
  • Ecclesiology - the study of the Church.
  • Eschatology - the study of last things or end times.
  • Angelology - the study of the angelic beings.
  • Technology - the study of technical stuff
  • Gelotology - the study of funny stuff

No comments:

reftagger