Larry Dixon writes what we like and dislike of what we know from Scripture.
What do we know from Scripture THAT WE LIKE?
1. He is not willing that any should perish, but that all come to repentance!
2. Jesus did not come primarily to condemn, but to save. He came on a RESCUE mission! Judgment is God’s “strange work.”
3. The Lord’s arm is not short that it cannot save. There is no INABILITY in the Lord that prevents most or ALL being saved!
4. He wants His house FILLED!
5. He does not delight in the death of the wicked!
6. He has declared that people from every tribe, people, tongue and nation will be at the throne worshipping!
What do we know WE MAY NOT LIKE from Scripture?
1. God is thrice-holy and is allergic to sin!
2. He WILL judge!
3. Hell is a real place!
4. Not all will believe!
5. Satan has blinded the minds of unbelievers.
6. Death ENDS all opportunities to be saved.
7. We have an OBLIGATION to get the gospel OUT!